Contact Us & Location
If you are a new or existing patient, please contact us either by calling us on the above number (top right) or fill out this short form below.
We are pleased to inform you that the initial consultation will be free. Please do not hesitate to contact us today, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
At One Dental Clinic we will do our best to manage our appointment system avoiding delays to you and minimising loss of our surgery time through cancellations and failure to attend.
In our practice we:
- Communicate with patients in a courteous, friendly,professional manner
- Make sure that patients receive full information about our services, their treatment and its cost
- Provide advice and treatment outside normal surgery hours where necessary
In our practice we will:
- Ensure that patients should have to wait no longer than 10 minutes to be seen. If thereis a further delay, we will explain the reasons.
- Remind patients of their appointment by phone or email as preferred.
- Monitor our waiting times for treatment and for booking appointments.
- Provide as much notice as possible when appointments have to be changed or cancelled, and explain the reasons.
- Advise patients if there is a change of dentist.
In return, it would be very helpful if you:
- Participate in your dental treatment, particularly with any advice about prevention and diet that we recommend you continue at home.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Please give us at least 48 hours advance notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. Should you fail to attend your appointments without giving us notice, a charge may be payable.
- Advise us of any changes to your contact details(address, telephone numbers, and email) to help us keep our records up to date and ensure we are able to contact you.
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturdays – By Appointment Only
1 Station Road, Dorridge, Solihull, B93 8HH
By Telephone 01564 778 585
By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL US NOW FOR PRIORITY APPOINTMENTS