All on 4™ Dental Implants
Dental Implants Programme includes:
- Full consultation
- CT scan (if required)
- All on 4™
- Intra-venous sedation (if required)
- Teeth whitening
- Final restoration
- Oral hygiene programme
- Follow up & maintenance programme
What is All on 4™?
The All on 4 system is based on having 2 straight implants placed in the anterior and two angled implants placed in the posterior of the jaw, which securely supports an immediate fully loaded arch of teeth.
Am I suitable for All on 4™?
The all on 4 system has been designed for patients who have lost their teeth in either their upper or law jaw, or has completely no teeth left at all.
What are the benefits of All on 4™?
- Full-arch restoration with only four implants
- There is a lower chance of a bone graft needed
- Immediately & fully loaded for efficient and time-saving treatment
- For fixed and removable final prosthetic solutions
- Accurate implant placement with the use of guided computer surgery
- Scientifically proven and documented
All on 4™ Protocol
- X-rays and impressions will be used in order to make replica model of your jaw
- We will make a removable denture with the desired setup of teeth, to be then transformed into a 3D template
- On some cases we will create a virtual 3D mock up of your jaw with a CT scan, to diagnose your bone density and locations of nerves & sinuses
- We will use local anaesthetic or sedation to place the implants
- After your implants have been placed there will be a healing process which can take around 3 months for them to integrate with the jawbone
- After we have successfully placed the implants we will immediately attach a provisional denture (prosthesis) to be worn during the healing period
- After the healing period (around 3 months) we will have you back in to securely fit your permanent teeth
- Depending on your needs we can fit removable (e.g. overdentures attached with an implant bar etc) or fixed teeth (e.g. implant bridge with cemented crowns etc) solutions