01564 778 585
1 Arden Building, Station Road, Dorridge, Solihull, B93 8HH
Home Teeth Whitening is a way for you to safely and successfully brighten/whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
The gels used in the home whitening kits have a stronger concentration yield than the gels you can buy over the counter in shops. Because of this, the results will be stronger and will last longer.
1. Once you have decided to undergo this whitening option, our dentist will take impressions of your teeth (upper/lower), which will then be sent to the dental laboratories for the trays to be custom made.
2. Usually it will only take 2 weeks before the trays are sent back from the labs.
3. We will provide you with your custom made trays, whitening gel and the easy to understand instructions.
4. Your dentist will also show you how to use the trays and advise you on how much gel to put in each section, and how long to wear the trays at a time.
5. After 14 days of whitening a whitening review will be booked.
If you are interested in finding out more about home teeth whitening please do not hesitate to call us or fill out the short form below to arrange your free consultation.